RJ Corman Railroad Group Train Crewmember in Guthrie, Kentucky
R. J. Corman Railroad serves all seven North American major railroads, many regional and short line railroads and dozens of industries having rail. Services include owning and operating eleven short lines, providing emergency rail services associated with derailments and natural disasters, switching, track construction, track material distribution, signal design/construction, building switching locomotives and operating a dinner train.
R. J. Corman Railroad Company has a need for a Train Crewmember on our Memphis Line. Previous railroad experience will get preference. Considered candidates must be willing to travel extensively and have an excellent safety record.
- Complete required job duties safely and efficiently.
- Railroad construction experience preferred.
- Ability to pass Railroad safety test and training.
- Complete all required documentation.
- Promote a safe work environment.
- Ability to communicate well with co-workers, customers, and supervisors.
- Ability to operate power tools.
*RJ Corman Railroad is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to a safe and drug free work place. RJ Corman performs pre-employment criminal background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a hair and urine drug tests to detects the presence of illegal drugs. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping RJ Corman a safe and drug free company. *
Date Posted: 3/28/2018
Location: Memphis Line Railroad
HR Company: RJ Corman Railroad Co/Memphis Line