Tractor Supply Company HR Coordinator Distribution Center in Franklin, Kentucky
The HR Coordinator performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, recruiting, labor relations, Team Member time and attendance (KRONOS) and payroll related processing and responsibilities for Distribution Center Team Members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with Team Members and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Responds to employee relations issues such as Team Member complaints, payroll or benefit issues.
- Partners with HR Manager, Operations and SSC Compliance Department to assist on representing the company for any unemployment claims.
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to DC Team Members.
- Maintains and coordinates Team Member recognition programs.
- Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill entry level, hourly and technical job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job related requirements.
- Maintains working relationships with all Team Members and adheres to all Company policies and procedures by monitoring day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working conditions.
- Participates with management in investigating Safety issues and violations.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- May perform other duties as assigned *
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Two to three years of experience in Human Resources role.
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Ability to objectively coach Team Members and Management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation, or government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong software skills
- Strong attention to detail.
KRONOS and ADP payroll experience preferred.
- Normal DC Office conditions, but required to walk the Distribution Center on a daily basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled