Army Installation Management Command Cashier,NF-01 in Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Welcome to Fort Campbell's MWR Aquatics branch. Our main office is located at Gardner Indoor Pool on Kentucky Avenue. We here at the Fort Campbell Aquatics strive for a safe, fun family friendly environment. We offer an assortment of activities, classes and certifications for Soldiers, families, Retirees and the Fort Campbell community. We have 1 Indoor Pool and 3 Outdoor Pools, (opened seasonally), which cater to the diverse demographics her at Fort Campbell. Our experienced staff welcomes the Fort Campbell community to come and make a splash.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Campbell, KY and surrounding counties. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Positions are located at: Fort Campbell Pools
Learn more about this agency
- Operates a cash register. Accepts cash, personal checks, credit cards, etc.
- Compares register tapes with Daily Activity Report and researches any discrepancies, prepares and maintains cash overage and shortage records for each sales cashier daily.
- Maintains current dishonored check listing, verifies name, mailing address and telephone numbers. Assists in collection of dishonored check payments
- Basic math skills.
- #### Job family (Series)
0530 Cash Processing
Conditions of Employment
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
- Appointment is subject to completion of a favorable background checks/investigation to determine suitability for this position.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical is required for this position.
- Must be able to work during the hours of operation to include nights and weekends.
Basic Math Skills.
Highly Qualified candidates would also possess:
- RecTrac experience
- At least 6 months resale experience
*Applicants that meet the Highly Preferred criteria will be referred to management for consideration first. All others will be referred if management does not make a selection from the Highly Preferred list*
PLEASE NOTE: Your resume must reflect the qualifications stated in the announcement and questionnaire to be rated eligible. You must also include the Highly Preferred criteria in your resume, if applicable.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Fort Campbell, KY and surrounding counties. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please read our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- This is a "Flexible" position (0-40 hours) with no eligibility to participate in the NAF Employee Benefits Plans.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities: NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military, NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP), NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action, NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF), NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE), NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV), and NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DA Form 3434 for Current and Former NAF Preference, PCS Orders and Marriage Certificate for Spouse Preference, DA 3433
Review our benefits
- How to Apply
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using the method identified below:
1.* Electronically:* at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Identification Number 10142702
- All application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 1:00 on the closing date of this announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
DL-NAF-W0U4AA US ARMY GARRISON FT CAMPBELL HQ DO NOT MAIL Fort Campbell, KY US
Learn more about this agency
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
- Fair & Transparent
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance
- Financial suitability
- Social security number request
- Privacy Act
- Signature and false statements
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491719800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 02/16/2018 to 12/31/2018
Salary: $9 to $9.50 per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 1
Work schedule: Intermittent
Appointment type: Intermittent