Ingersoll Rand Pricing Analyst in CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
We have a great opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join our Light Commercial HVAC team in Clarksville, TN. (north of Nashville) In this role you will be responsible for making pricing decisions, developing customer relationships and setting price parody among all channels our product is sold through.
- Maintain quotes, contracts, structures and price lists in applicable systems. Resolve data integrity issues when present (incorrect prices, discounts, quotes, rebates, etc)
- Report competitive price trends from competitive programs to Price and Product Management and customers.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Act as liaison between customers, operations, sales, marketing, product management, customer support, IT and Finance.
- Apply judgment in the application of escalation, volume adjustments and other factors used in computing the recommended selling price
- Support new product introduction price positioning optimizing price and value
- Support the development and refinement of tools, policies, and procedures that enhance existing performance
- Document and map critical processes and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business, marketing, or finance
- Minimum 1 year of prior analytical experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally and in teams. Must relate well to all kinds of people, listens and builds constructive relationships, uses diplomacy and tact.
- High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited direction, and taking full ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical. Has the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to drive projects and activities to successful conclusion, operating with a high sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel & Macros, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with SQL, SAS or other BI tools a plus
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and independent thinker
- Value-Based Pricing and Strategy
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Customer and Competitor Insights
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about boldshifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand.Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CLARKSVILLE-Tennessee
Job: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 3, 2018, 8:08:37 PM