LG Electronics USA, Inc. Paint Technician in Clarksville, Tennessee
Location Clarksville, Tennessee
Department (Org 2) TN Factory Admin Common- S90001
Job Requisition 21526
LG Electronics N.A. Appliance Factory
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Paint Technician to join our new and dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the Manufacturing and Production Team!
This position assists and supports the Production Manager to achieve and maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and delivery. Responsible for focusing on safety, quality and efficiency while minimizing expenses of Paint Operations. This position is also responsible for assisting operations, scheduling, as well as coordination of maintenance, repairs, and quality of Paint.
Area of Responsibility :
• Assists Production Manager in managing of all production and quality activity of paint
• Assists in development and monitoring of operational processes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Works with Production Manager to create and execute a culture of continuous improvement
• Responsible for executing immediate and proactive actions correcting financial, quality, and schedule variances of EPS
• Helps the Production Manager by maintaining and gathering data used to maintain a high level of production
• Assists Production Manager in promoting a safe working environment
Education Level and/or Relevant Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Paint operations assisting experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong understanding of production of complex equipment and system integration
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing methods and process improvements that includes but not limited to manufacturing and 6 Sigma Lean manufacturing
• Ability/Experience in using strong skills in analyzing, troubleshooting and evaluating problems
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing; including machine capabilities and efficiencies, etc.
• Some occasional international travel required
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.